Monday, March 12, 2007

Who Do You Got?

Ever since he became my roommate, Rohit has been raving... no wait. SINGING THE PRAISES for this little authentic Mexican restaurant called Del Taco. But not just any Del Taco like the one on Market Street, conveniently located near the Powell Street exit. No. It has to be a Del Taco outside the Bay Area.

This weekend, en route to LA, we stopped in the great city of Santa Nella, about an hour away from Livermore, to eat at Del Taco. In order to defend my masculinity, I was prompted to order to Macho Burrito and also added a fish taco, since that's the thing you do in California.

So the ultimate verdict? Well, it's okay. The burrito was pretty large. The taco was tasty. But better than Taco Bell? Not too sure about it. I'm a big Gorditas fan and there is nothing like that on the menu.

So I ask you, loyal readers... who do you got? Taco Bell or Del Taco?

No comments: