There's a general consensus around the house that we come up with 1 good idea out of every 10 that comes out of our mouths. Okay, when I say "we," I really meant myself only. But since there's probably only 2 of you reading this (hello roommates!), I feel empowered to write whatever I want. The best part is I can make any claim I want and since this is the information superhighway, I don't really need to back it up with any actual evidence.
So let me divulge something to you all right now that you didn't know already... Rohit is actually the person who comes up with the bad ideas in our house. I mentioned the 1 out of 10 good ideas figure earlier. That's Rohit. The figure is actually closer to 1 out of 100. You can trust me on that number. I majored in statistics so I know how to count and do that kind of analysis. At any rate, we all knew Rohit was the weakest link. And now you do too.
The idea of coming up with a house blog started about a year ago. We revisited the concept of a communal forum every so often and have even flirted with the idea of doing a podcast or something that would chronicle the random stuff we talk about or have in our heads. But we decided to keep it in blog format for now so all you slackers at work can read this (again, hello roommates!).
I hope you enjoy this. It should make for some interesting reading to say the least.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment