There is something seriously wrong with my students. I will provide two examples.
Example 1:
I'm hanging out after school with a few students and I start playing the new Wilco record on my computer. One of my students says, "Mr. Sharp, this music is boring. Do you have any rap music with bad words?" At least they didn't ask to listen to the Justin Timberlame album.
Example 2:
I took all my kids on a field trip to the Audubon Canyon Ranch. For more details on how awesome this place is, check out an article in today's SF Chronicle: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/05/03/NSG1KPGKA51.DTL. When we get back from the field trip I ask one of my students, "Did you have fun on the field trip?" Her response: "Not really, Mr. Sharp. We should've went to the Exploratorium, it's more fun." Of course, I am way too sarcastic to let a student suggest we go to the Exploratorium, so I had to respond, "You'd rather go to the ExploraBORIUM!?"
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment