The last few days have gone by quickly. During that time, I've been unpacking all the boxes and stuff that I shipped over from SF, organizing it all, and repacking some of it for the dorm move-in, which begins tomorrow (my final move-in is next week). While going through the obligatory back-to-school shopping, I can't help but feel the parallels to my move to Berkeley seven years ago. The major difference between now and then: I am packing a whole lot less. At least, that's how I feel now. We'll see if my room ends up being super tiny.
Of course, there are some many things I am taking with me that reflect how I've changed. Call them "treasures" or "upgrades," but among the items coming along on the ride:
- The Bay Bridge "blinking" painting/photo
- My "OC" dvd box sets
- Wine rack and several bottles of wine
- Coffee maker
Oh how things have changed.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you even allowed to have wine in the dorm???
Post a Comment