Sunday, July 22, 2007

Goodbye House

Yesterday, around 2 pm, Rohit, Phil, and I closed down 1524sf... the physical location. Don't worry, loyal readers - this blog will still exist. It was a sad event and if we were all more emotional people, we would have teared up. However, since we were trying to show that we were "men" and not tied down to such trivial matters, we just grunted at each other as we left and cried privately when no one was looking.

Anyhow, I am writing to you all from Westwood's Coffee Bean in the heart of UCLA territory. I arrived yesterday evening and will be here until Monday morning. Melinda's been a great host so far; we were taked to the lethal one-two combination of BJ's Pizza House and this cookie/ice cream sandwich place. Watch out!

I'm looking forward to today when I finally check out a Dodgers game, followed by LA's (in)famous Chicken and Waffles joint.

No comments: