Greetings everyone from Imperial Palace, in the heart of Las Vegas, NV. It is freakin' hot outside... somewhere around 102 degrees. I can safely say that I brought to heat to Vegas. Okay, lame joke. Please don't switch to another website.
I left California around 2 pm. As I was driving I-15, I saw a bunch of hotels in the distance and sure enough, these were the first casinos on the other side of the border. We got to the hotel about an hour later.
It's been a fun two days so far. Yesterday, after checking into our hotel, we went over to the ESPN Zone in New York, New York to check the BoSox game. Then we hit the casinos hard. Wait, it was just me. I ended up winning about $100 on slot machines (Deal or No Deal baby!) and then losing $40 in blackjack. Today, we've been just roaming around and I made one final appearance at Slots A Fun and Circus Circus. Tonight - much more tomfoolery.
Anyway, the next update will be somewhere in the Southwest. We head to the Grand Canyon and NM tomorrow, and then Denver the day afterwards. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment