Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Support Gov. Richardson!!!

Greetings from Albuquerque, NM! Dan and I just got in like an hour ago. I went the complete game with about 12 hours of driving with pit stops at the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon... both of which were amazing sights to see. For dining, we went all out and had lunch at CJ's (Carl's Jr) and dinner at Taco Bell. What a one-two combo, eh? Who wants to go running with me when I get back home?

Besides the two touristy spots, we drove through two isolated rainstorms. It was quite surreal as it was sunny everywhere except this patch of the highway where it poured so hard that I couldn't see anything in front of me for a brief period. Don't worry guys - I slowed down, despite my continual plea that "I drive fast!"

Tomorrow, we head north to Denver, CO. If all goes well, we will check out the Coors brewing tour followed by a Rockies game. Enjoy Part 7, which I posted below.

No comments: